Friday, May 16, 2008

All quiet on the homefront

Well it's quiet for now... both kids are in bed sleeping. For some reason Sydney thought it necessary to sleep in the floor with all her animals tonight. Another battle we've decided not to fight. I've heard Ryan several times already hacking away. Poor thing - got Sydney's cold. On top of teething terribly(second tooth is due to arrive any day now), he's got this to deal with too. Like always, he's taking it like a champ. She's been dealing with that since last Tuesday. I can't believe it's been almost two weeks and she's still coughing. Dr. Auerbach said it's just a cold, but I still think she picked up something from Colossal Cave.

Oh well!!! I guess I'll go to sleep and pray for a good few hours before the madness begins. He had a terrible night last night which landed us sleeping on the sofa. I have a feeling that it was the first of many to come. Hopefully having his crib mattress elevated on one end will help with his congestion.

No comments: