Sunday, September 14, 2008

So there was this Priest and a Rabbi...

On September 15, 2001, just four short days after the horror of "9-11", in South Louisiana, I married my friend. Surrounded by friends and family from near and very far, Rick and I exchanged vows and started our lives together as Mr. & Mrs.. It has been seven good years. I look forward to seventy more.

It was such a wonderful day... I remember it like it was yesterday! I look at my album all the time with Sydney - at least a few times a month. We used it to help her learn who was who in the family. These are some of them...
My Parents:

My in-laws: Brian, FIL Brian, Rick, MIL Shelley & Amy

Our "Party": Comprised of people from VA, NY, MD, KY, AR & LA... and of course, Us from AZ!

The craziness begins... show a bunch of Cajun's Hava Nagila...

And yes, I thought I was going to fall! Rick loves this picture.

Under normal circumstances, this would have never happened! Two sisters having a blast together... who knew it could happen. Heather was 5 months pregnant with my first love, Allie.





And we lived happily ever after...

Happy Anniversary Rick! I love you...

3 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

Happy anniversary! It feels like just yesterday we were making the long drive down to New Orleans. You've been a great friend, a fabulous SIL, and a wonderful aunt.

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!! Those are great pictures. I've never seen any of those. I agree with Rick's favorite. Thats a priceless pic.

Rick Radinsky said...

Love you Hon. Probably should have read your blog yesterday, but you know me. Always just a little late.