Saturday, February 14, 2009

1056


Today I picked up 88 cases of Girl Scout cookies. In each case, there are 12 boxes of yummies. Yeap, the math adds up to 1, 056 boxes. Although it only took 7 minutes to get the boxes loaded into my friends van, it took me several hours to sort and distribute them amongst the girls. After I finished all that, I labeled each of the 230 boxes that were Sydney's. My dining room table was full - one side PD cookies, one side hospital cookies and friends and neighbors in the middle. Mom's 3 cases are stacked under the coffee table for now. I had to open 34 cases to get the orders right... my hands and fingers hurt right now. But on the good side - they all get picked up tomorrow!!! Thank God I only have 6 girls.

We hadn't even finished unloading then before he took to climbing.
Starting to sort out each girl's order.

Sydney's boxes...

Thanks again to everyone that ordered from her. She's anxious to get them out to you!

1 comment:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

That's a lotta cookies!! My thin mints were yummy. Thanks ney-ney.