Thursday, November 6, 2008

My New Favorite Thing to Make


Thanks to the MIL and Aunt Denise, I have a new favorite "party treat". I've made these four times now and they've been a hug hit. I'll be making my next batch for Rick's squad party then for Christmas sweet boxes for all the friends and neighbors. My SIL, Amy, thinks they look like nipples or boobs or something like that. I tend to agree... hehe

Here's how you make them:
  • bag of waffle pretzels
  • bag of your favorite color candy melts
  • bag of M&M's
Put about a dozen pretzels on a plate. Add discs to each one. Nuke for about 45sec-1min (50% power). Add M&M's. Leave on baking rake for about 1 hr or until disc is hard again.

2 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like these. And they definitely look like nipples.

Shelley said...

I love that you can use any color disks you want. It tends to be much more expensive when you buy the individual bags of M&M's in one specific color though. Once you get going you have a whole bowl full in no time, especially if you have someone helping you. Yep, Amy's correct---she is the only one who doesn't like them.