Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Average Joe

Aside from his every growing need to kill himself, Ryan is sitting right in the middle of everything. We had his 15m well-baby check yesterday: 25.4 lbs (50-75%), 31" tall (50%) and is head is 47 cm (50%). On top of his shots yesterday, while at the MD's office, he climbed up onto Dr. Auerbach's stool while waiting in nothing but his diaper and a great big smile. Gave the MD a good giggle when he saw it - that was until he found out he got himself up there. He has also figured out how to get off the neighbor's trampoline by himself.... scary! As I shake my head in disbelief, I can only wonder what the heck he will do next. My next mission - the bottle fight. The kid refuses to drink his milk from anything other than a bottle. I've tried 4 or 5 different cups and he just throws it to the floor.... grrrrrrrr! Suggestions?

Sorry about this unsteadness of this one... :(




He also likes blowing bubbles in his bath water now.

2 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

You gotta take this guys swimming and put those bubble blowing skills to work. As for the bottle, I say don't stress it. He'll eventually give the bottle up, right??

Amy Anderson said...

OMG, I started cracking up when he was reading the magazine.