Monday, December 29, 2008

Dear God... What WILL he do next???

Seriously... I need some help with this one!!! Any suggestions on how to keep Mr. Suicide King from on TOP of the kitchen table???? I was reading an article about the movie Revolutionary Road - he was up to his usual nonsense.... pushing the little desk chair around the kitchen. Sydney was on her computer listening to yet another Hannah Montana song. Next thing I hear was "MOM - HE'S ON THE TABLE!". I turned around and sure as shit, he was standing in the middle of the table, holding a can of shaving gel, dancing to her music. He looked at me, smiled, and said "Hi Momma". I didn't know whether to kill him or take pictures - I opted for the second. So... now that he can get up there, any suggestions on how to keep him from doing it again? Keep in mind this kid climbs on anything and everything he possibly can. He took a face plant into a laundry basket of toys the other day after he fell off the arm of the sofa (dancing again). Yesterday, while reenacting Superman's flying skills, took his face to tile floor twice. Nothing seems to bother him. Will it take a broken whatever for him to stop this craziness???


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Good thing chick's dig scars. His are inevitable.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I feel your pain! Caden is still a wild man! So unfortunately I can't tell you it gets better! At least not yet. I have learned one thing...boys are DEFINITELY different than girls.

Sydney Paige said...

mom, that was pretty funny when Ryan climbed on the table. I know it was pretty freaky.
Love, Sydney